The City of Long Beach is excited to host the first ever event dedicated solely to fiber arts and supplies! We are pleased to welcome fiber artists and suppliers to the Columbia Pacific Fiber Festival Saturday, and Sunday November 9th, & 10th, 2019 in Long Beach, WA. The event will be held at the Chautauqua Lodge in Long Beach, WA.
Schedule and Location
- Saturday, November 9th, 2019: 10 am-5 pm Doors Open to the Public
- Mini Workshops: Beginning at 10:15 am. Sign up Sheet Available in Lobby
- Sunday, November 10th, 2019:
- 10 am-5 pm Doors Open to the Public. Mini Workshops: Beginning at 10:15 am
- Monday, November,11th, 2019:
- BONUS EVENT: Port of Peninsula will be introducing a new event for 2020 ” Storm of Words and Music” from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and have invited us to come join them. There will be plenty of room to bring your knitting, crocheting and spinning projects to finish, show or just work on. We would like all who have joined us in the Knitted Knockers Campaign for October to bring any that they have finished or need to finish and we will do our best to help. If you would like to donate them to our local CMH-OHSU Knight Cancer Collaborative in Astoria, Oregon we will deliver them for you.
304 14th St NW
Long Beach, WA